Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
- Sacred Heart School strives to provides a quality Christ-centered education in the Catholic tradition.
- We provide a safe and secure environment that stimulates the physical, social, academic, moral and spiritual growth of our students.
- We strive to develop within our students a deeper commitment to the service of God, one another, and the Church.
- Through our work in educating our students, we help prepare them for their place and participation in a world where they may sow the fruits of their Catholic education. Working to develop a love for learning within our students, we uphold high standards that help them achieve their full potential. We also strive to instill in them a sense of respect, creativity, critical thinking and decision-making skills necessary for enabling them to become well informed and morally responsible Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewburghGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
Cornwall On HudsonGrades: 7-12 | 80 students
78 Academy Ave
Cornwall On Hudson, NY 12520
New WindsorGrades: NS-6 | 165 students
271 Quassaick Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
New WindsorGrades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
Sacread Heart School is a best school I had found in Orange County NY. Best Teachears and values.!!
- Posted by Parent - katia
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.