Grades: K-8 | 231 students
Inspired by Christ’s words, "I came that they may have life and have it to the full," we dedicate our apostolate of education to the education of others and of ourselves.
We believe that every facet of life is important-Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, and Emotional.
We believe that every child is unique and valuable because his/her life comes from God.
We believe that one of the purposes of life is to improve the quality of life for all people everywhere.
We believe that if we have helped a child to become more human, more able to believe in the ultimate value of life, more hopeful, then we have prepared him/her for life..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,525|
|Tuition Notes||$2525 (in parish rate: applies to any family registered at a parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg)|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Council, Yearbook, Youth Choir Yearbook, Youth Choir, Student Council,
What can you expect at Sacred Heart?
- …Daily religious instruction highlighted by regular celebration of the Holy Mass and instruction by seminarians from Mt. St. Mary’s College.
- …Appropriate class sizes allowing for more individual instruction.
- …Experienced, dedicated, fully certified faculty & staff.
- …Modern computer lab highlighting a school-wide emphasis on technology in daily assignments
- …Advanced high school level Algebra class at Delone Catholic High School for qualified 8th Grade students.
- …Tuition Assistance and Educational Scholarships available.
- …Affordable lunch menu
- …School uniform
- …Bus transportation to and from all local school districts.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HanoverGrades: PK-8 | 230 students
236 Baltimore St
Hanover, PA 17331
HanoverGrades: K-9 | 105 students
224 3rd St
Hanover, PA 17331
GettysburgGrades: PK-8 | 16 students
1493 Biglerville Rd
Gettysburg, PA 17325
YorkGrades: PK-6 | 152 students
235 South Beaver Street
York, PA 17401
New OxfordGrades: K-8 | 105 students
101 N Peter St
New Oxford, PA 17350
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.