Grades: K-8 | 173 students
- Sacred Heart School has been a vibrant part of the fabric of the Catholic Church in Berks County since 1919.
- Serving culturally diverse students from kindergarten through eighth grade, Sacred Heart School offers small classes in which students can grow spiritually, academically and socially in a Catholic environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition information|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Sacred Heart School's experienced and highly talented professional faculty and staff strive to create an atmosphere in which students can develop their unique and individual talents and strengths. Sacred Heart students traditionally exceed both state and national averages on standardized tests and a large number of our graduates place into Honors classes in high school.
- In the past 5 years, 70% of Sacred Heart Alumni graduated from Berks Catholic High School with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, 40% with a 3.5 or higher GPA and 100% were admitted to a 4 year college or university.
- Berks Catholic Class of 2015 Valedictorian was a Sacred Heart School Class of 2011 graduate!
Profile last updated: 02/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ReadingGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
440 Holland Street
Reading, PA 19607
ReadingGrades: K-9 | 414 students
3125 Kutztown Rd
Reading, PA 19605
ReadingGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
BirdsboroGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.