Grades: K-8 | 173 students
- Sacred Heart School has been a vibrant part of the fabric of the Catholic Church in Berks County since 1919.
- Serving culturally diverse students from kindergarten through eighth grade, Sacred Heart School offers small classes in which students can grow spiritually, academically and socially in a Catholic environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition information|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Sacred Heart School's experienced and highly talented professional faculty and staff strive to create an atmosphere in which students can develop their unique and individual talents and strengths. Sacred Heart students traditionally exceed both state and national averages on standardized tests and a large number of our graduates place into Honors classes in high school.
- In the past 5 years, 70% of Sacred Heart Alumni graduated from Berks Catholic High School with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, 40% with a 3.5 or higher GPA and 100% were admitted to a 4 year college or university.
- Berks Catholic Class of 2015 Valedictorian was a Sacred Heart School Class of 2011 graduate!
Profile last updated: 02/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ReadingGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
440 Holland Street
Reading, PA 19607
ReadingGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
ReadingGrades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
BirdsboroGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
ReadingGrades: K-9 | 414 students
3125 Kutztown Rd
Reading, PA 19605
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.