Grades: 4-12 | 186 students
- The Sage Day Mission: Provide a safe, small, therapeutic and challenging educational environment.
- Integrate social, emotional and academic growth through the collaboration of students, families and staff.
- Empower and prepare students with the skills needed to realize their potential and achieve success.
- Our student population is described as bright and "emotionally fragile." We help our students gain or regain a belief in themselves on order to prepare for college and/or the work place.
- We are very proud of our program and the work that we do with our students.
- Our dedicated staff develop strong professional relationships with our students.
- Please contact us for more information.
- For the emotionally fragile student seeking a safe and supportive school community, Sage Day can be the best choice.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pompton PlainsGrades: 6-12 | 76 students
157 West Parkway / PO Box 338
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
OaklandGrades: 5-12 | 115 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
Pompton LakesGrades: K-8 | 162 students
230 Wanaque Ave 234
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
ParamusGrades: 9-12 | 548 students
120 West Century Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
HaworthGrades: K-12 | 80 students
140 Park St
Haworth, NJ 07641
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.