Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
- Saint Agatha Catholic Academy Mission Statement As a Catholic faith community serving all families and children in Chicago's West Side neighborhoods, Saint Agatha Catholic Academy develops lifelong learners through spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social guidance in a loving, caring environment.
- We cherish each child as a unique gift of God with different needs and interests.
- Together with faculty, staff, parents, the faith community of Saint Agatha Parish and other educational partners, we are committed to developing students who will be strong academically, morally upright, and who will serve God, family and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy pants and blue shirt/tie; plaid jumper/slacks & blue blouse)
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
- ---- Sign the Parental Contract ---- Complete the Registration Form, both registration and emergency information. ---- Bring your child's original child's birth certificate. ---- Bring your chld's original social security card. ---- Medical forms must be completed. A new student must have a physical exam within the last six months; a copy must be on file in the school office. All students entering 6th grade must have a copy of a recent physical; preschool/kindergarten students need immunization records, physical and dental examinations. ---- Bring copies of your child's latest standardized test scores and report cards. ---- Registration fee must be paid. The fee is $50 for any family who registers through June 1st. After June 1st, the registration fee is $75. ---- If you get a new family to register, submit a Tuition Coupon for $100! ---- Complete and sign the parent/guardian Technology permission form. ---- Bring your W-2 Form if you wish to apply for financial aid.
Profile last updated: 08/26/2015
People that viewed Saint Agatha Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: St. Sylvester Elementary School, Intercultural Montessori Language School of Chicago and Oak Park, St Barbara Elementary School, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Academy and Chicago Grammar School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 323 students
3027 West Palmer St
Chicago, IL 60647
ChicagoGrades: PK-6 | 236 students
114 S. Racine
Chicago, IL 60707
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
2867 S Throop St
Chicago, IL 60608
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
720 W. Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
900 N Franklin St Ste 104
Chicago, IL 60610
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.