Grades: PK-8 | 417 students
- By joining St. Aloysius you are joining not only a school or a church, but a faith community.
- We are a family that comforts one another in hardship, depends upon one another for success, and rejoices together in the many blessings God has bestowed on us.
- Our students enjoy the comforts of modern technology with SmartBoards, Chromebooks, and iPads available to all classes.
- Yet, we also have the personal touches of big brothers/sisters for primary students, a middle school community system, and a dedicated faculty and staff that sponsor over 20 extracurricular activities.
- Beyond the traditional academics, St. Aloysius School is first and foremost a Catholic institution promoting the understanding and appreciation of our Catholic faith.
- We have developed our own Catholic Handbook for Children.
- Priests and deacons visit our classrooms regularly. Saints are celebrated in the morning announcements and children attend/plan weekly masses as well as monthly prayer services. Religion is not simply another subject in the weekly lesson plan; it pervades everything we do and everything we hope to be at St. Aloysius.
- We look forward to welcoming you and your family into the St. Aloysius Catholic Community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences two resource teachers available|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(school uniform required for grades K-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,725|
|Tuition Notes||$5725.00 is for one child at the active parishioner rate. Other rates would apply for multiple children and/or non-parishioner status.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Alter Servers, Art Club, Book Clubs, Choir, Cooking Club, Governor's Cup, Patrols, Quick Recall, Student Council, Student Technology Leadership Program Alter Servers, Art Club, Book Clubs, Choir, Cooking Club, Governor's Cup, Patrols, Quick Recall, Student Council,
Student Technology Leadership Program,
- Strong Catholic School with ties to the parish and community at large.
- Part of the Archdiocese of Louisville but the only Catholic school in all of Oldham County.
- Active PTO, Women's Club and Men's Club.
- Call or visit and you'll feel right at home!
Profile last updated: 06/04/2015
St Aloysius is a terrific school! The teachers are extremely knowledgeable and nurturing towards their students. The principle fosters a Christ centered environment and balances rigorous academics with personal care. At St Aloysius, we are all part of one large family. We love it here!
- Posted by Parent - gandc
The faculty and staff of St. Aloysius continuously work to improve the academics, extracurricular activities, and the overall success of the school while always keeping what is best for the students at the forefront. Students are challenged at each academic level to gain knowledge, self-reliance and virtues.
- Posted by Parent - kelle
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.