Grades: PK-8 | 316 students
- Saint Ann Catholic School, a ministry of Saint Ann Parish, rooted in Gospel values and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, welcomes and inspires children in Pre-K through 8 to Live Jesus, to embrace academic excellence, and to foster discipleship in the spirit of Saint Francis de Sales, the Gentleman Saint, and Saint Ann, the Grandmother of Jesus.
- In partnership with our families and the community, we support and celebrate each child as the Heart of God on earth through an education of spirit, mind, and body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,200|
|Tuition Notes||Saint Ann School offers excellent scholarships from many different funds. Scholarships available today!|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Mr. Adam Sandy|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Drama, Kids Tek Robotics Club, Mini Vinnie's Student Service Club, National Jr. Honor Society, Scholar Bowl, Student Council Band, Chess Club, Choir, Drama, Scholar Bowl, Kids Tek Robotics Club,
Mini Vinnie's Student Service Club,
National Jr. Honor Society,
- The fundamental purpose of Saint Ann School is to promote the teachings of the Catholic Church and to instill in its students a profound and personal spirituality. The school seeks to provide a unique setting where spiritual, academic, emotional, social and physical growth is realized within our faith community. The faith community is strengthened and nourished by active participation in liturgy and prayer. The school develops Catholic values and attitudes within its students, faculty and staff and emphasizes our responsibility to bring Christ to others.
- Academically, students are afforded the opportunity to advance their individual abilities and to realize their unique talents. This is accomplished by the faculty and staff being responsive to the needs of the students, empowering them with skills and factual knowledge that stimulates creative thinking and by uniting the Christian community in prayer, work and love. Our pursuit for academic excellence is strengthened by our common love for Jesus Christ and the depending of our children’s faith and trust in God.
- Education is one of the most important ways by which the Church fulfills its obligation to the dignity of the person and the building of community, by nurturing a commitment to serving others. Saint Ann School echoes the words of the United States bishops’ document To Teach as Jesus Did: “Proclaiming the Gospel is a perennial task and joy for the Church of Jesus Christ. Rarely, if ever, has it been more pressing a need, more urgent a duty and more ennobling a vocation than in these times when mankind stands poised between unprecedented fulfillment and equally unprecedented calamity. “Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus to the church He founded. Through education, the Church seeks to prepare its members to proclaim the Good News and translate this proclamation into action.”
Profile last updated: 09/14/2015
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.