|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language & Composition III, English Literature & Composition IV, Human Geography, Italian Language, Psychology, Spanish Language, United States History, US Government & Politics, World History|
|Average SAT score||1595|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,350|
|Tuition Notes||Standard Tuition Rate (Non-Catholic) $12,350 Catholic Parish Member Tuition Rate $11,350.00, Registration Fee $625.00, Technology /Content Fee $600.00, Activity Fee $425.00 Graduation Fee|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Barbara Harbin|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Roseanne Mulholland|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chinese Club, DECA, French Club, Future Business Leaders of America Club, History Club, Italian Club, Model UN, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, SADD, Science/Doctors of Tomorrow, Spanish Club, Student Government, TV Production Club, Thespian Troupe Art Club, Chinese Club, DECA, French Club, History Club, Italian Club, Model UN, Mu Alpha Theta, SADD, Spanish Club, Future Business Leaders of America Club,
National Honor Society,
Science/Doctors of Tomorrow,
TV Production Club,
The vision of Saint John Paul II Academy is to be an educational leader inspired by the moral and spiritual teachings of Saint John Baptist De La Salle. This is accomplished by:
- Promoting a spiritual environment that acknowledges the diversity of different religious traditions and the responsibility to use these values as a basis for service to others and the betterment of society.
- Committing programs and resources for service of the poor.
- Encouraging and recognizing excellence in its students and faculty.
- Providing an atmosphere conducive to learning and creativity for students and faculty.
- Creating a caring Lasallian community environment which includes students, parents, teachers, administrators, staff and alumni.
- Providing a spirit of collaboration among administration, staff, teachers, parents and students.
- Valuing the uniqueness of each student and making every effort to meet his or her needs.
- Developing young men and women who demonstrate the highest standard of educational, moral and spiritual preparation who are ready to embark on the challenges of today's society.
- Developing self-confidence in our students.
- Promoting the image of the school in a manner that exemplifies the values that are emphasized and taught therein.
- Helping all members of the Academy Community to deepen not only their relationship with the Lord but also their participation in their local church.
- Establishing and maintaining a leadership position in the integration of technology to enhance student achievement.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Delray BeachGrades: PK-12
6200 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33484
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 9-12 | 1128 students
2900 Ne 47th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 9-12 | 2194 students
2801 Sw 12th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Boca RatonGrades: PK-12 | 1291 students
3900 Jog Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Boca RatonGrades: PK-12 | 236 students
10333 Diego Drive South
Boca Raton, FL 33428