Grades: PK-8 | 471 students
- St. Joseph School exists to provide students with both traditional Catholic values and the academic preparation necessary to excel in the 21st Century.
- We are a faith community that provides Catholic/Christian education within the context of a parish sponsored school.
- We offer both self-contained, heterogeneous grouped classrooms and a departmental structure, with an emphasis on student achievement, discipline, and maintaining a child-centered environment.
- We achieve strong academic outcomes, a commitment to Catholic/Christian values, personal responsibility and the development of each student's potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
EmersonGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
CresskillGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
220 Jefferson Ave
Cresskill, NJ 07626
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.