Grades: PK-8 | 471 students
- St. Joseph School exists to provide students with both traditional Catholic values and the academic preparation necessary to excel in the 21st Century.
- We are a faith community that provides Catholic/Christian education within the context of a parish sponsored school.
- We offer both self-contained, heterogeneous grouped classrooms and a departmental structure, with an emphasis on student achievement, discipline, and maintaining a child-centered environment.
- We achieve strong academic outcomes, a commitment to Catholic/Christian values, personal responsibility and the development of each student's potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
EmersonGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
CresskillGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
220 Jefferson Ave
Cresskill, NJ 07626
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.