- Saint Paul Lutheran High School was established in 1883.
- Because of its rigorous course of study and high success rate among its graduates, Saint Paul attracts students with many vocational interests as well as international students from all over the world.
- Saint Paul`s accreditation is through the North Central Association (NCA) and National Lutheran School Association (NLSA). Saint Paul Lutheran High School received "Exemplary Status" recognition for the 2011-2012 academic year through the National Lutheran School Accreditation Commission (NLSA). The mission of Saint Paul Lutheran High is to provide curricular and co-curricular experiences in a Christian environment that equip students for joyful, faithful service to Christ and His world. Saint Paul combines the best of a community school with a boarding, residential high school.
- About one-third of Saint Paul students come from Concordia and the surrounding communities.
- All other students represent the United States and from all parts of the world: Taiwan, South Korea, Norway, Viet Nam, Spain, Slovokia, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Kenya,and Nicaragua.
- Together we share a goal of progressing in our walk of faith and maintaining high standards for academic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Average SAT score||1550|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Standardized dress code, Dress up on Wednesday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,450|
|Tuition Notes||For 2015-2016 Domestic Residential Tuition is set at $15,470.00. This amount includes - tuition, room and board (20 meals a week) and textbooks. For domestic day and international tuition amounts, please contact email@example.com|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Clint Colwell|
|Admissions Associate||Rosalie Pennington|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Band, Concert Band, Dance Club, Drama, Math Team, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl - Academic Team, STAY, Science Club, Singing Saints Choir, Spanish Club, Speech, Student Government, Teens for Life, Yearbook Academic Team, Band, Concert Band, Dance Club, Drama, Math Team, STAY, Science Club, Spanish Club, Speech, Teens for Life, Yearbook, National Honor Society,
Quiz Bowl - Academic Team,
Singing Saints Choir,
- You are invited to learn more about Saint Paul's strong academic program and explore the advantages of Christ-centered education. Examine the many opportunities that exist at Saint Paul for leadership and growth.Â Our curriculum provides students in grades 9-12 with an academic program grounded in excellence while being fully accredited. The advisor program links student to faculty members in family like circles to provide academic, social and personal guidance. With a 95% and higher college placement achievement, and students who score well above the national norm on ACT's and SAT's our students demonstrate that they are goal oriented. Programs are offered in athletics, music, drama, academic clubs and student government. Join us at Saint Paul where a student is valued, nurtured, encouraged and challenged. Financial assistance is available to qualified candidates. Saint Paul values cultural, religious and economic diversity. Contact us today to explore your future as a Saint.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordiaGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
Po Box 29
Concordia, MO 64020
EmmaGrades: PK-8 | 33 students
Po Box 121
Emma, MO 65327
AlmaGrades: K-9 | 87 students
Po Box 257
Alma, MO 64001
HigginsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 49 students
311 W 23rd St
Higginsville, MO 64037
HigginsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 85 students
1500 Lipper Ave
Higginsville, MO 64037
Could you send me more information about the school.
- Posted by Parent - Artuo