Grades: NS-8 | 366 students
- Saint Paul's - Clearwater's Independent School is an independent day school offering a comprehensive educational program to students from 2 Months through Eighth Grade.
- Vision Statement: We commit to our students so they will act joyously upon their passions and courageously seize adventures and opportunities we cannot foresee.
- Belief Statement: We cultivate our students` talents for lives of opportunity. We create unique learning environments, honor our students` passions and develop enduring connections.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School Uniforms Required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the admissions office for tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katie Sibson|
|Admissions Associate||Rita Long|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Flag Football,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||3D Printing and Modeling, Board Game Club, Ceramics, Cheerleading, Chess Club, Coding and Mobile App Development, Grammy Museum Music Revolution, Jr. (Music Industry, Songwriting, and Music Recording), Handbells, Intramural Sports, Kidding Around Yoga, Lego Robotics Club, Mandarin Chinese, Musical Theater, Prototyping and Design Thinking, Robotics and Electronics, Science Cats, Scuba Certification, Shark Angels, Soccer, Lacrosse, Basketball, Kickball, Flag Football, Tennis, Wiffle Ball, Stained Glass, The Artist's Experience Club, Tumbles Gymnastics, Web and Graphic Design, Young Innovators Club Ceramics, Cheerleading, Chess Club, Handbells, Science Cats, Shark Angels, Stained Glass, 3D Printing and Modeling,
Board Game Club,
Coding and Mobile App Development,
Grammy Museum Music Revolution, Jr. (Music Industry, Songwriting, and Music Recording),
Kidding Around Yoga,
Lego Robotics Club,
Prototyping and Design Thinking,
Robotics and Electronics,
Soccer, Lacrosse, Basketball, Kickball, Flag Football, Tennis, Wiffle Ball,
The Artist's Experience Club,
Web and Graphic Design,
Young Innovators Club,
- JOYOUS: We instill a joyful approach to learning and life through exploration and imaginative play.
- COURAGEOUS: We build courageous students through creating experiences that encourage our students to discover their unique identity as learners, as members of a community and as individuals.
- ADVENTUROUS: We promote an adventurous spirit through challenging our students to boldly explore their personal passions and expand their global connections.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClearwaterGrades: PK-12 | 228 students
801 Drew Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
ClearwaterGrades: NS-8 | 486 students
1350 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756
Saint PetersburgGrades: PK-12 | 479 students
990 62nd Avenue NE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
LargoGrades: PK-12 | 806 students
12685 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33774
DunedinGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
1408 County Road 1
Dunedin, FL 34698
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.