|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
||Art in the Studio, Band, Bitbots, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Guitar, Italian, Silly Science, Sports Sampler Band, Bitbots, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Guitar, Italian, Silly Science, Sports Sampler, Art in the Studio,
In order to accomplish our Mission, we at Saint Saviour Catholic
- Welcome and support diversity of ethnicity/race, religion,
socioeconomic background, and/or learning style.
- Educate children in a nurturing and supportive environment
paired with the spiritual teachings of Catholicism.
- Present Catholic faith and service in an age-appropriate
manner, encouraging our students the opportunity to put the
teachings of Jesus into action by giving and caring for
- Implement the Responsive Classroom approach because
we believe that if students feel safe and comfortable in their
classroom community they will be willing to take risks, share ideas
with one another, and be more successful learners.
- Adhere to the Common Core standards to meet each
grade level`s learning goals.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of each individual
student`s learning style in order to maximize his/her
education.Integrate lessons across subject areas to real world
experiences in order to engage and enhance student learning.
- Utilize a variety of collaborative grouping strategies whereby
students work together to find solutions and better understand
Profile last updated: 11/30/2015