|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, OT, PT, SEIT, SETSS|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Julian Parham Santana|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art in the Studio, Band, Bitbots, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Guitar, Italian, Silly Science, Sports Sampler Band, Bitbots, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Guitar, Italian, Silly Science, Sports Sampler, Art in the Studio,
- Welcome and support diversity of ethnicity/race, religion, socioeconomic background, and/or learning style.
- Educate children in a nurturing and supportive environment paired with the spiritual teachings of Catholicism.
- Present Catholic faith and service in an age-appropriate manner, encouraging our students the opportunity to put the teachings of Jesus into action by giving and caring for others.
- Implement the Responsive Classroom approach because we believe that if students feel safe and comfortable in their classroom community they will be willing to take risks, share ideas with one another, and be more successful learners.
- Adhere to the Common Core standards to meet each grade level`s learning goals.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of each individual student`s learning style in order to maximize his/her education.Integrate lessons across subject areas to real world experiences in order to engage and enhance student learning.
- Utilize a variety of collaborative grouping strategies whereby students work together to find solutions and better understand material.
Profile last updated: 11/30/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 33 students
98 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
JamaicaGrades: K-9 | 164 students
8741 165th St
Jamaica, NY 11432
OrefieldGrades: 7-12 | 97 students
5300 Kids Peace Dr
Orefield, PA 18069
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
312 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
BrooklynGrades: K-9 | 304 students
1902 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11229