Grades: Nursery School-PK | 65 students
Our infant class serves a maximum of 8 babies from 6 weeks -1 year. We are shoe-free in this class, as an extra measure to keep this environment as clean as possible for our exploring babies.
Our one year old class is filled with exploring walkers, who are finding their independence and being introduced to new group experiences.
- Our teachers are here to ensure that your child receives the best educational, social and emotional environment on a day to day basis.
- They are passionate about educating and nurturing children. We are committed to ensuring that we hire and retain the best teaching staff possible.
- Our teachers are fully qualified, with a Child Development Associate permit or equivalent, and are completing higher degree programs in ECE or Child Development. KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education with professional development trainings in addition to tuition reimbursement for teaching staff that continue their education and development.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is found in their passion for teaching and their own love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
- Welcome to KinderCare San Dimas- Foothill, I am so proud to have
you consider our center for your child's early childhood
Here at KinderCare we believe learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our goal is to help your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and most important, intellectually.
Here, your son or daughter will find a rich, nurturing environment where learning is fun, the curriculum grows as skills increase, and passionate teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. It is truly a place where you can be confident your child will thrive.
We are fully committed to providing our children and families with the highest level of quality care.
We look forward to meeting and partnering with you to
provide your child with the best foundational start possible.
- Keeping your child safe, secure and healthy is our first
priority. We make every effort to ensure that we are enforcing
every policy and procedure established to ensure that your child is
cared for in a well maintained, safe, clean and secure
We make every effort to ensure that the children are in good health while in care, by following all state and KU policies and practices. By adhering to all of our policies and practices we do our part to ensure that we are preventing children, staff and families in the best health possible.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All state and county programs EXCEPT NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DimasGrades: K-2 | 35 students
730 E Foothill Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
La VerneGrades: PK-12 | 101 students
2990 Damien Ave
La Verne, CA 91750
GlendoraGrades: NS-K | 87 students
804 E Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA 91741
San DimasGrades: PK-8 | 134 students
908 West Arrow Highway
San Dimas, CA 91773
San DimasGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.