Grades: PK-12 | 117 students
- San Fernando Valley Academy provides Christian education that allows the opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Our goal is to spread the gospel to the world through capable individuals who are able to live and work honorably and make intelligent choices based on Biblical principles.
- San Fernando Valley Academy places a high esteem on the infinite worth of every individual and seeks to provide a climate in which a positive self-image may be developed.
- The necessity of providing opportunities for students to secure a preparation that will fit them to live successfully and productively is recognized.
- Students are encouraged to take an active interest in making the community a better place to live, to appreciate the cultural, and scientific and technological advances of the age, and to develop a positive attitude toward the service of others and God.
- Each student is challenged to develop a personal sense of mission for giving the gospel message to the entire world in preparation for the soon return of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorthridgeGrades: PK-12 | 247 students
17100 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
ChatsworthGrades: PK-12 | 988 students
11052 Independence Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Canoga ParkGrades: KG-12 | 53 students
7357 Jordan Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91335
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
5461 Louise Ave
Encino, CA 91316
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.