- San Martin de Porres Catholic School was founded in 1999.
- Mission statement: San Martin de Porres Catholic School strives to develop and inspire strong Christian values and academic excellence; thus empowering our children to become tomorrow's leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- Program Design:
- The Montessori curriculum and methods are used with the PreKinder and Kinder students.
- Traditional Catholic School curriculum is used with Grades 1 to 3.
- The ITBS Testing program is used in the Spring of each year to evaluate students and classes.
- Religion classes are taught each day with Mass on Fridays.
- Uniforms are required.
Profile last updated: 04/02/2016
People that viewed San Martin De Porres Catholic School also viewed these schools: Mid Valley Christian School.