Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
- Santa Lucia is a Catholic School whose purpose is to cooperate with the parents in fostering the formation of the child's religious, intellectual, and social values.
- This school's further purpose is to help each child to reach full potential as a unique individual and an exemplary member of society; to develop a respect for the rights of others as well as respect for ones self; to encourage and foster a sense of responsibility and personal direction; and to develop in each child an understanding of love for the Church of Christ.
- Santa Lucia School is seen as a loving, creative and faith-filled environment that nurtures the whole child, educationally, spiritually and socially.
- Its staff is respected for its commitment not only to teaching and loving their students but also constantly pursuing educational advancement for themselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 944 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
2101 N Fremont Street
Chicago, IL 60614
La Grange HighlandsGrades: 2-12 | 101 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange Highlands, IL 60525
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
6143 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60634
ChicagoGrades: PK-10 | 115 students
5220 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.