Grades: K-9 | 141 students
Sardis Christian School is a church-governed school with a mission to provide a Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum that challenges boys and girls to learn about Christ, to respect others, and to excel academically in order that they may become productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||$250.00 per month for 1 child; 415.00 for 2; 559.00 for 3|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Douglas|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Registration fee: 110.00 new students; 100.00 returning student
- Book Fee: 140.00 Kindergarten - 4th grade; 150.00 5th -8th grades
- Activity Fee: 50.00 per student
- Curriculum: A Beka
- After-school Care: 85.00 per month or 25.00 per week or 6.50 per day Hours: 2:00-6:00 p.m Mondays; 3:00 -6:00 p.m. Tues.-Fri.
- Uniforms: Casual uniform Mon.- Wed.; Dress uniform on Thursday; Fridays are optional for casual uniform or out of uniform day
- Chapel: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirminghamGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1900 43rd St W
Birmingham, AL 35208
BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 143 students
1916 19th St Ensley
Birmingham, AL 35218
FairfieldGrades: PK-KG | 35 students
444 58th St
Fairfield, AL 35064
BessemerGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
BirminghamGrades: K | 28 students
8440 5th Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35206
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.