Grades: K-9 | 141 students
- Sardis Christian School is a church-governed school with a mission to provide a Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum that challenges boys and girls to learn about Christ, to respect others, and to excel academically in order that they may become productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||$250.00 per month for 1 child; 415.00 for 2; 559.00 for 3|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Douglas|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Registration fee: 110.00 new students; 100.00 returning student
- Book Fee: 140.00 Kindergarten - 4th grade; 150.00 5th -8th grades
- Activity Fee: 50.00 per student
- Curriculum: A Beka
- After-school Care: 85.00 per month or 25.00 per week or 6.50 per day Hours: 2:00-6:00 p.m Mondays; 3:00 -6:00 p.m. Tues.-Fri.
- Uniforms: Casual uniform Mon.- Wed.; Dress uniform on Thursday; Fridays are optional for casual uniform or out of uniform day
- Chapel: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirminghamGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1900 43rd St W
Birmingham, AL 35208
BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 143 students
1916 19th St Ensley
Birmingham, AL 35218
FairfieldGrades: K-12 | 248 students
Po Box 30
Fairfield, AL 35064
BirminghamGrades: K | 189 students
4660 Caldwell Mill Rd
Birmingham, AL 35243
BirminghamGrades: PK-12 | 336 students
2290 Old Tyler Rd
Birmingham, AL 35226
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.