Grades: K-9 | 141 students
- Sardis Christian School is a church-governed school with a mission to provide a Christ-centered, biblically oriented curriculum that challenges boys and girls to learn about Christ, to respect others, and to excel academically in order that they may become productive Christian citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||$250.00 per month for 1 child; 415.00 for 2; 559.00 for 3|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Douglas|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Registration fee: 110.00 new students; 100.00 returning student
- Book Fee: 140.00 Kindergarten - 4th grade; 150.00 5th -8th grades
- Activity Fee: 50.00 per student
- Curriculum: A Beka
- After-school Care: 85.00 per month or 25.00 per week or 6.50 per day Hours: 2:00-6:00 p.m Mondays; 3:00 -6:00 p.m. Tues.-Fri.
- Uniforms: Casual uniform Mon.- Wed.; Dress uniform on Thursday; Fridays are optional for casual uniform or out of uniform day
- Chapel: Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirminghamGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1900 43rd St W
Birmingham, AL 35208
BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 143 students
1916 19th St Ensley
Birmingham, AL 35218
BirminghamGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
1401 22nd Street S
Birmingham, AL 35205
BirminghamGrades: K-9 | 83 students
829 Mcmillon Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
FairfieldGrades: PK-KG | 35 students
444 58th St
Fairfield, AL 35064
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.