Grades: 7-9 | 344 students
- Savannah Christian Middle School is recognized for its academic excellence, outstanding faculty, and supportive parents.
- Every year its students score in the nation''s top quadrant on the Stanford Achievement Test, resulting in a large contingent being chosen to participate in the Duke University Talent Identification Program.
- Dedicated faculty teach a core curriculum consisting of English (grammar), language arts, science, mathematics, social studies, Spanish, and physical education.
- Every student also participates in an exploratory program.
- Courses such as Bible, study skills, art, Spanish, French, Latin, current events, band, chorus, drama, journalism and creative writing offer students a chance to explore other areas of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.