Grades: 7-9 | 344 students
- Savannah Christian Middle School is recognized for its academic excellence, outstanding faculty, and supportive parents.
- Every year its students score in the nation''s top quadrant on the Stanford Achievement Test, resulting in a large contingent being chosen to participate in the Duke University Talent Identification Program.
- Dedicated faculty teach a core curriculum consisting of English (grammar), language arts, science, mathematics, social studies, Spanish, and physical education.
- Every student also participates in an exploratory program.
- Courses such as Bible, study skills, art, Spanish, French, Latin, current events, band, chorus, drama, journalism and creative writing offer students a chance to explore other areas of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.