Grades: PK-K | 35 students
- School in the Pines Preschool is committed to fully preparing each child for their next year of education, be it another year of preschool, or the start of elementary school.
- We offer diverse experiences that allow children to develop in all areas, including relationships, manners, social skills, all areas of cognitive development, and physical fitness/fine and gross motor skills.
- School in the Pines Extended Care is committed to loving and nurturing children who are here all day.
- We believe in giving children a chance to play alone or with a group, depending on his or her needs at the time.
- School in the Pines School-Age Care is committed to providing an environment where children can relax and unwind after a busy day of school.
- Children who are here after school and on holidays need comfortable surroundings to express themselves and feel at home.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.