Grades: PK-K | 17 students
- At School Of The New Moon, we provide an extended family atmosphere where cooperation and mutual support are stressed.
- From a background of the Montessori Method and the British Integrated Day Program, we are concerned with the ethical, mental, emotional and physical development of each child.
- By providing skills for each child's emotional and social progress, the child becomes more capable of interacting with his environment and learning from his experience.
- The curriculum includes Language Arts, Math, Science, Geography, Social Studies, Music, Art and Drama.
- Each year we study a different country and immerse ourselves in the music, dress, natural resources, foods, customs, language, holidays and art of that culture.
- The children are encouraged to create their own dramatic productions which they present to their classmates in our "Little Theater," a separate building.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed School Of The New Moon also viewed these schools: Mountain Laurel Waldorf School.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.