The Montessori Academy at Edison Lakes
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||36% (IN School Avg.: 16%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Classroom dress code||Casual|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Soccer||Track and Field|
Our graduates are:
- Confident, independent, and intrinsically motivated.
- Respectful, responsible, and socially collaborative.
- Critical, creative, and abstract thinkers.
- Academic achievers who manage time and work efficiently.
- Compassionate leaders who are prepared for future success.
- They have a passion for learning, cultural awareness, and a commitment to service.
Profile last updated: 08/04/2011
Related School Videos:
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1 mi. away
Gr. K-6 | 1.5 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. 2-9 | 2 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 2.2 mi. away
- May 01,2012 - We have a four year old in the preschool and a 2 year old in the toddler program. Our experience has been exceptional. The children absolutely love going to school, they enjoy their teachers, the work they do and they are very proud of what they learn. We find the facilities to be very clean and child friendly, in every aspect, down to the small size toilets in their preschool building. Their teachers are all friendly, respectful and experienced. There is a real sense of community within the school, and families are given many opportunities to be involved with the school. We highly recommend this school and are proud to be a part of the TMA family!*-Posted by Parent *