Edgewood Elementary School/gba
|School Membership(s)||General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||68% (MA School Avg.: 24%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||46%|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom dress code||Formal
(Khaki pants, school shirt, black shoes and belt)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Diane Maloney|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
- Enhance spiritual growth.
- Stimulate moral development.
- Encourage intelligent individual choices.
- Meet traditional standards of literacy, numeracy and civic understanding.
- Emphasize self-discipline, goal setting, and achievement.
- Recognize and encourage individual potential and talents.
- Develop analytical reasoning.
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Cultivate an appreciation for the arts and natural world.
- Prepare students for further education or independent living.
- Promote a healthful life-style.
- Nurture self-esteem and dignity.
- Develop a respect for the talents and uniqueness of others.
- Foster cooperation.
- Promote service for others.
Profile last updated: 08/31/2012
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 0.7 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-12 | 1 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1 mi. away
Gr. K-2 | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.8 mi. away