|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||61% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||94%|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Formal uniform dress code on special days.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,960|
|Tuition Notes||Tiered tuition based on number of students per family and on Supporting Parishioner status at Parish Church.|
|% on Financial Aid||7%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$905|
|Admissions Director||Nelly Velez|
|Admissions Associate||Arlene GiaVerdi|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Competitions, Altar Servers, Boy and Girl Scouts, Certificate of Merit Program, Chess Club, Choir, Computer Lab, Library, Piano and Drama lessons, Student Council Altar Servers, Chess Club, Choir, Computer Lab, Library, Academic Competitions,
Boy and Girl Scouts,
Certificate of Merit Program,
Piano and Drama lessons,
- PHILOSOPHY We believe that:
- - Catholic schools exist to integrate faith, life, and culture.
- - Parents are the first, most important educators, and that their beliefs, values and actions are the primary and strongest influence on children’s lives.
- - The function of elementary education is to build a strong foundation of basic skills, work habits, and character development in preparation for higher education and for life.
- - Students learn best in an atmosphere of loving acceptance of their unique God- given qualities.
- - Students must work hard to do their best, and must strive to develop their full potential as Christian members of their community.
- - A Catholic education leads students to be academic achievers, good citizens, Christ-centered, and true stewards of God’s creation.
- Therefore, we educate our students to be:
- SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
- Faithful Disciples who:
- - Pray, participate in Sunday Mass, and receive the sacraments.
- - Know the Gospel message, and the beliefs and traditions of their faith.
- - Serve others, work for social justice, and participate in the faith community. Responsible Citizens who:
- - Respect themselves, others, and God’s creation.
- - Love their country, exercise their rights, and fulfill their responsibilities.
- - Are globally aware, sensitive to diversity, and seek justice for all. Motivated Learners who:
- - Are self-disciplined and self-reliant.
- - Are confident in their ability to set realistic goals.
Pasadena Sequoia High School
Pasadena Frostig School
Special Education School0.4 mi | 91 students | Gr. 1-12
Pasadena Villa Esperanza Services School
Special Education School0.7 mi | 78 students | Gr. K-12
Pasadena Joy Christian Pre School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Church of God)0.8 mi | 28 students | Gr. PK-NS
Pasadena Chaim Weizmann Community Day School
(Jewish)0.9 mi | 101 students | Gr. KG-6