|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||61% (CA School Avg.: 41%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||94%|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Formal uniform dress code on special days.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,960|
|Tuition Notes||Tiered tuition based on number of students per family and on Supporting Parishioner status at Parish Church.|
|% on Financial Aid||7%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$905|
|Admissions Director||Nelly Velez|
|Admissions Associate||Arlene GiaVerdi|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Competitions, Altar Servers, Boy and Girl Scouts, Certificate of Merit Program, Chess Club, Choir, Computer Lab, Library, Piano and Drama lessons, Student Council|
- PHILOSOPHY We believe that:
- - Catholic schools exist to integrate faith, life, and culture.
- - Parents are the first, most important educators, and that their beliefs, values and actions are the primary and strongest influence on children’s lives.
- - The function of elementary education is to build a strong foundation of basic skills, work habits, and character development in preparation for higher education and for life.
- - Students learn best in an atmosphere of loving acceptance of their unique God- given qualities.
- - Students must work hard to do their best, and must strive to develop their full potential as Christian members of their community.
- - A Catholic education leads students to be academic achievers, good citizens, Christ-centered, and true stewards of God’s creation.
- Therefore, we educate our students to be:
- SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
- Faithful Disciples who:
- - Pray, participate in Sunday Mass, and receive the sacraments.
- - Know the Gospel message, and the beliefs and traditions of their faith.
- - Serve others, work for social justice, and participate in the faith community. Responsible Citizens who:
- - Respect themselves, others, and God’s creation.
- - Love their country, exercise their rights, and fulfill their responsibilities.
- - Are globally aware, sensitive to diversity, and seek justice for all. Motivated Learners who:
- - Are self-disciplined and self-reliant.
- - Are confident in their ability to set realistic goals.
Pasadena Sequoia High School
Pasadena Frostig School
Special Education School0.4 mi | 91 students | Gr. 1-12
Pasadena Villa Esperanza Services School
Special Education School0.7 mi | 78 students | Gr. K-12
Pasadena Joy Christian Pre School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Church of God)0.8 mi | 28 students | Gr. PK-NS
Pasadena Chaim Weizmann Community Day School
(Jewish)0.9 mi | 101 students | Gr. KG-6