|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
North Central Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||9% (MO School Avg.: 15%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||42%|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History 101, American History 102, English Composition 101, English Composition 102, Math 110 - College Algebra, Math 206 - College Trigonometry, Math 210 - College Calculus, Spanish 110, Spanish 120, Spanish 211, Spanish 221, Western Civilization 201, Western Civilization 202|
|Average SAT score||79|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Coats|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||International Thespian Society, National Honor Society, Student Council, Student Government International Thespian Society,
National Honor Society,
- 36-acre campus includes elementary and secondary facilities, athletic fields, and two playground areas.
- Member of Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA).
- Dual-credit courses allow students to graduate with as many as 45 college credit hours.
- Parent and grandparent volunteers are welcomed and can be seen throughout the school monitoring the hallways, helping at lunch, reading in the library, and assisting in athletic programs.
- Average ACT of 24.42 (Class of 2012).
- Named in the top ten private schools list by Ingram's magazine.
Profile last updated: 10/17/2012
Blue Springs St. John Lalande School
(Roman Catholic)3.5 mi | 309 students | Gr. K-9 1 Review
Blue Springs Montessori Day School Of Blue Springs
Montessori School4 mi | 67 students | Gr. K-1
Blue Springs Plaza Heights Christian Academy
(Baptist)4.4 mi | 210 students | Gr. PK-12
Blue Springs Creative World Elementary School
Alternative School4.9 mi | 74 students | Gr. K-2
Blue Springs Rainbow Center For Communicative Disorders
Special Education School5.2 mi | 51 students | Gr. PK