Tri-city Christian School
|School Membership(s)||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-Based, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||4% (MO School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||67%|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Damian Ahrens|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Total Extracurriculars||7 extracurriculars|
|Private Music Lessons||Teacher Cadets|
- The purpose of Tri-City Christian School is to produce Christ-likeness in every student.
- To accomplish this purpose we want to provide conditions whereby boys and girls can receive the truth of God's Word and develop Christ-like attitudes and actions.
- Tri-City Christian School seeks to form a partnership with parents to cultivate Christ-like young people spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- Tri-City has received high ratings at regional and national competitions.
- Scores on Stanford Achievement Tests have been higher than the state and national averages.
- Tri-City's seniors have scored above the state and national averages on the ACT college entrance test.
Profile last updated: 06/29/2011
Related School News:
- Owatonna Christian girls one win from Iowa tourney title - Southernminn.com
posted on January 26, 2013 at 12:29:30 am
Owatonna Christian girls one win from Iowa tourney titleSouthernminn.comThe Sabres, 48-27 winners over Tri-City Christian School (Independence, Mo.), will take on ...
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1.5 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 1.8 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 2.7 mi. away
Gr. PK | 2.7 mi. away
- July 27,2012 - We are extremely pleased with the quality Christian education, great academics, and the spiritual emphasis of Tri-City Christian School. The teachers love their students, and they are genuine Christian role models. We very much appreciate their sacrificial work for all of the children. The academics are top-rated. TCCS is always far ahead of nationwide averages on the ACT (college admissions test) and the Stanford Achievement Tests (a nationwide standardized achievement test series). Our children all went on to get university degrees. There are many extracurricular activities: sports, music, drama, and Bible quiz teams. I have seen many Christian schools as I have been at events that Tri-City participated in. Very few have the quality facilities that TCCS is blessed with. In short, we thank the Lord for Tri-City Christian School, and we recommend it to others.*-Posted by Parent *