|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Advanced Courses||Advance Physics, Advanced Biology, Advanced Chemistry, Advanced Spanish and French, Advanced Writing, Calculus, Psychology|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Casual yet appropriate)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for 2013 - 2014 High School (9-12) – $16,700 Junior High School (6-8) – $13,900 Elementary School (1-5) – $12,900 Kindergarten – half day – $5,850 Kindergarten full day – $7,400|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mundahl|
|Admissions Associate||Becky Beane|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Track and Field, Winter TrackAlpine Skiing, Basketball,
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Field Hockey, Nordic Skiing,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Chorus, Dance, Drama, Energy Fellowship Earth Support, Instrument Lessons, Jazz Band, Math Team, Yearbook Chess, Chorus, Dance, Drama, Jazz Band, Math Team, Yearbook, Energy Fellowship Earth Support,
- Sant Bani School Values
- We value an open, judgment-free environment that builds confidence and encourages curiosity and creativity.
- We value academic, social and emotional learning.
- We value collaboration and critical thinking.
- We value mutual respect, fairness and inclusiveness.
- We value service to others, connecting empathy and generosity of spirit with action.
- We value nature and the experience of being outdoors.
- We value quiet time, simplicity and reflection.
- We value expanding students’ horizons and connecting with the world around us.
- We value having fun together.
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SanborntonGrades: K-3 | 24 students
748 New Hampton Rd
Sanbornton, NH 03269
TiltonGrades: 2-12 | 43 students
Po Box 189
Tilton, NH 03276
TiltonGrades: K-1 | 90 students
Po Box 455
Tilton, NH 03276
New HamptonGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
SuncookGrades: UG | 11 students
Po Box 162
Suncook, NH 03275