Chinese Christian Schools
|School Membership(s)||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||677 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||99% (CA School Avg.: 40%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||20%|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|English Literature||European History|
|US Government & Politics||US History|
|Average SAT score||1827|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Discount for more than one child in a family|
|% on Financial Aid||7%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Cindy Loh|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Tennis||Track and Field|
|Total Extracurriculars||19 extracurriculars|
|Asian Culture Organization||Chess Club|
|Color Guard||Debate Club|
|Drama||FIRST Robotics Team|
|High School Worship Team||Leo's Service Club|
|Math Olympiad Team||Men's Drill Team|
|Middle School Worship Team||QuizBowl Team|
|Robotics Club||Student Government|
- 100% of our graduates have gone on to college.
- 90% are accepted into 4-year colleges.
- Standardized tests scores consistently among the top 10% nationally.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Association for Christian Schools International.
- Winner of 25 CIF Scholastic Championship Team Awards.
- Three-time winner of Bay Counties League Sportsmanship Banner.
- 80% of students take a high school AP or Honors class.
- Almost half of our graduates are AP Scholars, almost two-thirds are CIF Scholar Athletes.
Related School Videos:
3 years ago
Gr. K-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 5-12 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. 6-12 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.3 mi. away