|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||70% (NJ School Avg.: 29%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,250|
|% on Financial Aid||18%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,235|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus - Middle School, Cub Scouts, Drama Club - Middle School, Girl Scouts (Brownie & Junior), Literary Club and Magazine - Middle School, Quarterly Clubs based on student interest (examples: Medieval Times, Scrapbooking, Fishing, Needlework, Fitness, etc), School-Wide Community Service Projects, Science Club - Lower and Middle Schools, Sports Club - Middle School, Yearbook - Middle School Cub Scouts, Chorus - Middle School,
Drama Club - Middle School,
Girl Scouts (Brownie & Junior),
Literary Club and Magazine - Middle School,
Quarterly Clubs based on student interest (examples: Medieval Times, Scrapbooking, Fishing, Needlework, Fitness, etc),
School-Wide Community Service Projects,
Science Club - Lower and Middle Schools,
Sports Club - Middle School,
Yearbook - Middle School,
- Founded in 1983 as Rancocas Friends Academy, our school began with a kindergarten class of only 14 students. Friends Academy has since grown to serve 189 students in pre-school through 8th grade.
- Friends Academy of Westampton recently built a new, 15-acre campus bordered by beautiful woods and farm fields conveniently located off of Route 295.
- In addition to its rigorous academics, our curriculum includes: Art, Computer Instruction, Foreign Language ~ French and Spanish, Health, Music, Physical Education, and Quaker Studies.
- Our values-based curriculum also includes Meeting for Worship, which entails a weekly, school-wide gathering for a reflective period of silence in the Quaker tradition.
- We are proud to have our parents as active members of our school community. Whether it's through membership in our Parent-Teacher Organization, reading and volunteering in the classroom, or joining the Development Committee, Friends Academy parents support our school, its students, teachers and activities.
- Our mission at Friends Academy is to maintain a dynamic, educational community that:
- provides an academic program that will challenge each student to achieve his/her highest potential;
- offers children a values-based education espousing the Friend's testimonies of equality, harmony, simplicity, community and stewardship;
- recognizes and nurtures each child as a unique and constantly growing individual with his/her own special gifts;
- provides an affordable education to a population that is economically and culturally diverse.
Hainesport Fox Learning Center
Early Childhood / Day Cares2.7 mi | 76 students | Gr. NS-K
Willingboro Cathedral Of Love Christian School
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Pentecostal)2.9 mi | 48 students | Gr. K
Willingboro Corpus Christi School
(Roman Catholic)3 mi | 190 students | Gr. PK-8
Moorestown Moorestown Children's School
Willingboro Garfield Park Academy
Special Education School3.1 mi | 160 students | Gr. K-12