Woodland Country Day School
|School Membership(s)||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||34% (NJ School Avg.: 34%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Woodland Country Day School was founded as St. John's Day School in 1959 by Salem and Cumberland County parents who wanted a strong preparatory education for their children. Woodland Country Day School is dedicated to educational excellence for its students in an enviornment that build self-esteem, confidence and respect for others. Academics, Athletics and the Arts are watch words for our program.
Related School Videos:
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
4 years ago
Related School News:
- School fundraisers - Vineland Daily Journal
posted on December 27, 2012 at 09:12:56 am
School fundraisersVineland Daily Journal... will begin at 7 p.m. Refreshments including baked goods will be available for purchase. Tickets are ...
- No-kill shelter only being reactive; relax and travel to NYC; Christmas cards ... - NJ.com
posted on December 11, 2012 at 05:17:24 pm
NJ.comNo-kill shelter only being reactive; relax and travel to NYC; Christmas cards ...NJ.comLeave by coach from Woodland Country Day School at 8 a.m.. Leave NYC at 8 ...
- Woodland Country Day School students named to honor roll - NJ.com
posted on December 6, 2012 at 05:35:30 pm
NJ.comWoodland Country Day School students named to honor rollNJ.comchalk.jpg. STOW CREEK ? The following students at Woodland Country Day School were named to ...
Gr. K-9 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 5-9 | 4.1 mi. away
Gr. 5-12 | 5 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 5.8 mi. away
Gr. 7-12 | 6.5 mi. away
Gr. K-2 | 13.8 mi. away
- October 06,2012 - Wonderful family feel among students, parents, faculty, and staff. Rigorous curriculum balanced with fun and creativity. Great art, music, & theater program as well as core curriculum and P.E program. Every child graduates knowing now to read music. Full day pre-k 3 and pre-k 4 grades offered. Preschoolers take music, Spanish, and even science with lab! Love it*-Posted by Parent *