The Goddard School Of Hazlet
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Roe|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Vanderbilt|
- The Goddard School Of Hazlet strives to inspire within each student a love of learning and an appreciation of the arts.
- The program seeks to prepare children for their place in a technological society.
- It attempts to help each youngster cultivate a positive self-concept, and be capable of making a significant contribution to society. Whether gently holding your infant, encouraging your toddler to share, or providing your preschooler with a wide range of enriching activities, our teachers understand your child's needs.
- Goddard developmental guidelines form the basis of unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Learning centers for dramatic play, creative art, science, quiet reading, and blocks and puzzles provide your child the opportunity to explore independently and confidently.
- By creating an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning your child needs, with hands-on owners taking a personal interest in your family's childcare decision, and where each child's natural curiosity and creativity is developed,
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage your child's lifelong love of learning.
Profile last updated: 07/11/2011
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 0 mi. away
Gr. K | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-1 | 0.7 mi. away
Gr. K-8 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.2 mi. away