|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Roe|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Vanderbilt|
- The Goddard School Of Hazlet strives to inspire within each student a love of learning and an appreciation of the arts.
- The program seeks to prepare children for their place in a technological society.
- It attempts to help each youngster cultivate a positive self-concept, and be capable of making a significant contribution to society. Whether gently holding your infant, encouraging your toddler to share, or providing your preschooler with a wide range of enriching activities, our teachers understand your child's needs.
- Goddard developmental guidelines form the basis of unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Learning centers for dramatic play, creative art, science, quiet reading, and blocks and puzzles provide your child the opportunity to explore independently and confidently.
- By creating an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning your child needs, with hands-on owners taking a personal interest in your family's childcare decision, and where each child's natural curiosity and creativity is developed,
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage your child's lifelong love of learning.
Hazlet Kids Early Learning Center
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.4 mi | 91 students | Gr. K
Hazlet Monmouth Christian Academy
(Baptist)0.5 mi | 27 students | Gr. K-12
Holmdel Holmdel Preschool Center, Inc.
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.7 mi | 74 students | Gr. NS-1
Holmdel St. Benedict School
(Roman Catholic)1.1 mi | 994 students | Gr. K-8
Keyport St. Joseph Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)1.2 mi | 174 students | Gr. PK-8