Grades: PK - 5 | 109 students
St. Francis School offers a strong moral, spiritual and academic education - along with physical fitness, music and art.
Within our Franciscan Church-School Community, we welcome and serve both Catholic and non catholic students from Pre-Kindergarten Age 2 to Grade 5.
Our Preschool is licensed and certified as a STAR 2 provider. St. Francis School also offers Afterschool for Pre K through 5th grade until 6pm.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||97%
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Accelerated & Star Reading and Math programs|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: $3,000/yr. K-5th- $2,000/yr Discount for each successive child in family Please Call for more info. (505)-863-3145|
|% on Financial Aid||65%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Admissions Director||Julie Weeks|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, BowlingBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Elementary Honors Society National Elementary Honors Society,
- We are dedicated to the development of the whole child to enable him/her to lead a fully Christian life in the service of God, family and community.
- We have a licensed After-school program operating from 2:45-6pm
- •Through the use of small groups and individualized computer learning, we offer each child an opportunity to perform to the best of their ability and learn cooperation and teamwork
- Each K - 5th grade class has computers with Internet Access available for individualized accelerated STAR Math, IXL Math and STAR Reading
- St Francis School is the 1st in Gallup Diocese to have a National Elementary Honor Society
- For 4 years in a row we have sent a student to participate at the State level for the National Geographic Geography Bee.
- All students participate in a weekly Wellness Curriculum, including modules on nutrition, health, importance of physical activity and social and emotional health.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GallupGrades: PK-12 | 232 students
515 Park Ave
Gallup, NM 87301
RehobothGrades: PK-12 | 502 students
Po Box 41
Rehoboth, NM 87322
GallupGrades: PK-12 | 37 students
Po Box 58
Gallup, NM 87305
GallupGrades: KG-12 | 33 students
Po Box 2984
Gallup, NM 87305
BrimhallGrades: PK-9 | 7 students
Po Box 81
Brimhall, NM 87310
Rental Market Monitor
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.
June 28, 2015
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.