Corpus Christi School
|School Membership(s)||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary's Early Childhood Program features
- A program which helps them develop their relationship with the good God who is Creator and Friend.
- A balance of structure and creative play and discovery to provide every child with the readiness skills necessary for Kindergarten
- A complete facility including well-equipped classrooms, library, gymnasium, expansive playgrounds, computer lab and more!
- Most Kindergarten students are readers by mid-year!
- Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary also offers:
- Daily prayer, religious instruction, character building, and Catholic values-based environment
- Regular participation in Mass and Sacraments
- Beautiful, expansive facility including ball fields, gymnasium, computer lab, science lab
- 1:1 Laptop notebook program for middle school students
- SMARTBoard Technology in classrooms
- Advanced Math for mddle school students
- Language instruction in Italian and Spanish
- Rosetta Stone Club after school enrichment in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, English for Grades 2 -8
- After School Enrichment including: Chess Club, Chorus, Art Club, Reading Club, Phonics Club, Rosetta Stone Club.
- Athletic Program including: Competitive Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, Intramural Flag Football, Kickball, Softball
- Hot lunch and After School Care is also available.
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. 5-12 | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. 1-9 | 2.3 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 2.4 mi. away
Gr. 1-9 | 2.5 mi. away