Grades: PK - 8 | 271 students
The mission of Sacred Heart School is to maximize every student's academic potential and personal responsibility.
Students are encouraged to believe in God, self, and others as they participate in experiences that enable them to become aware, respectful, and responsible Catholics willing to provide witness and service to Church and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||39%
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Girl Scounts (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors), Mad Science After School Enrichment Program, Students Working to Advance Technology (Computer Club), Yearbook Club Band, Drama Club, Yearbook Club, Environmental Club,
Girl Scounts (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors),
Mad Science After School Enrichment Program,
Students Working to Advance Technology (Computer Club),
- Benefits of a Sacred Heart Education
- Catholic Tradition that encourages the values of faith, compassion, and service.
- Safe, Nurturing Learning Environment that allows every student an opportunity to achieve his/her own personal best.
- Experienced Faculty and Staff who are knowledgeable and dedicated to providing the highest standards in education and values formation.
- Highly Academic Curriculum that offers comprehensive and challenging course work endorsed by the Archdiocese of NY spanning Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Computer Instruction with wireless internet connectivity and SMARTBoard Technology fosters globalization in learning.
- An active Home School Association ensures numerous experiences and opportunities for service and participation in community building.
- Before and After School Program allows parents the comfort of knowing their child's needs are provided for.
Profile last updated: 09/02/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MonroeGrades: K-2 | 197 students
21 Still Rd
Monroe, NY 10950
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 1978 students
Po Box 2027
Monroe, NY 10949
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 3095 students
Po Box 567
Monroe, NY 10949
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 6472 students
Po Box 477
Monroe, NY 10949
Highland MillsGrades: PK-3 | 128 students
21 Bethany Drive
Highland Mills, NY 10930
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.