- Central Academy at Lake Park exists to equip each child to reflect Christ and pursue a distinct life and vocation in obedience to God’s calling.
- Excellence in leadership
- Quality teaching in a Christian environment
- Personal integrity in all relationships including administration, teachers, students, family and financial matters
- Prayer and spiritual guidance in decision making
Parental support in training their children in harmony with Biblical principles
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource available for mild learning differences|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||30% (NC School Avg.: 17%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki/Navy pants and collared shirt with School Logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Elrita Curry|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Elementary Choir, Middle & High School Praise Band Elementary Choir,
Middle & High School Praise Band,
Preparing children for a lifetime of influence College Preparatory
Fully Accredited through SACS and ASCI Central Academy at Lake Park
is committed to:
- Acknowledging Christ as the foundation and motivation for all we do.
- Affirming the Bible as the source of all that is true in and about the world.
- Cultivating strong partnerships with parents and the church.
- Pursuing excellence in every aspect of the Academy.
- Understanding God’s unique design and calling for each child.Equipping students to think and act biblically.
- Challenging students to achieve their academic potential.
- Providing a godly, exceptional faculty and staff.
- Creating an environment where people are known and loved.
Profile last updated: 01/17/2014
Indian Trail Metrolina Christian Academy
(Baptist)3.4 mi | 907 students | Gr. PK-12
Indian Trail Merit Academy
Special Education School3.4 mi | 22 students | Gr. 3-11
Monroe Next Generation Educ Behavior Center
Alternative School4.4 mi | 15 students | Gr. PK
Monroe Open Book Baptist Christian Academy
Alternative School (Christian)4.4 mi | 15 students | Gr. PK-9
Matthews Arborbrook Christian Academy
(Christian)5.1 mi | 188 students | Gr. K-12 1 Review