Grades: K - 12 | 354 students
Trinity Academy of Raleigh equips students to live with wisdom, excellence and purpose in the modern world by offering an education grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||99%
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patty Pace|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Courtney Woofin|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBaseball, Basketball,
- "We don't tell our students what to think...we teach them how to think."
- Our program is based upon the classical Liberal Arts and Sciences, which impart the knowledge, skills and virtues necessary to succeed in all of life.
- We offer an environment in which students, staff and families live according to biblical standards of behavior, with an emphasis upon developing quality relationships.
- The fine arts are "curricular" at Trinity, since certain skills and life-lessons can only be gained through participation in the arts.
- Our team sports provide a formative experience for students that is central to the education we offer, building character, confidence and esprit de corps.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
10200 Strickland Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
RaleighGrades: K-3 | 23 students
6500 Englehardt Dr
Raleigh, NC 27617
RaleighGrades: K-8 | 537 students
10000 Saint Francis Drive
Raleigh, NC 27613
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
RaleighGrades: NS-9 | 372 students
7005 Lead Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.