|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||5% (OR School Avg.: 18%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||60%|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1583|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$2100-3800 for preschool/jr. kindergarten $6100 for kindergarten-8th grade $7000 for high school|
|% on Financial Aid||10%|
|Admissions Director||Shannon Polk|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf,
Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band and Choir, Cheer, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Handbells, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Math Team, Musical Theatre, Science Team, Student Government Art, Band and Choir, Cheer, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Handbells, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Math Team, Science Team, Musical Theatre,
- At Trinity, our focus of challenging academics presented in a safe and caring Christian environment where faith is integrated in the learning process gives children the foundation necessary to continue their education and also to proceed in the life-long process of Christian service.
- 2, 3 or 5 day Preschool Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- 5 day Junior Kindergarten Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- Full day Kindergarten Program with Spanish, Music and P.E.
- 1st-8th grade with Spanish, Music, P.E, Art, Technology, Lego Club and Chess Club 6th-8th grade with Spanish, Art, Music, Band, Handbells, Drama, Musical Theatre, Chess, Math and Science Team,Volleyball, Basketball, Dance, Cheer, Swimming, Cross Country, Track and student government.
- High School program with College Preparatory Academics, Spanish, Art, Video Editing, Musical Theatre, Choir, Handbells, Solar Car, Volleyball, Basketball, Golf, Nordic Skiing, NHS, FCA and student government.
Profile last updated: 07/30/2013
Bend St. Francis Of Assisi School
(Roman Catholic)0.9 mi | 255 students | Gr. K-9
Bend J Bar J Learning Centers
All-girls | Alternative School1 mi | 24 students | Gr. 8-12
Bend Cobblestone Childrens Center
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.1 mi | 61 students | Gr. K-1
Bend Eastmont Community School
(Christian)1.4 mi | 165 students | Gr. PK-5 1 Review
Bend Church Of The Nazarene Pre-sch
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.6 mi | 40 students | Gr. PK-K