|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||16% (PA School Avg.: 20%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||John Lapp|
|Admissions Associate||Lorraine Brenneman|
- Bald Eagle Boys Camp is a year-around therapeutic camping program providing residential treatment for boys who are emotionally and behaviorally troubled. Our mission is to provide quality care for troubled boys and their families without regard to race, ethnic origin, religious creed, or economic status. We work together with parents, referring agencies, and schools to address the unique needs of each child. Our treatment activities address camper's problems by-
- Helping them form a positive view of themselves and their problems.
- Aiding them in respecting others and building healthy relationships.
- Encouraging them with self-help and problem solving skills.
- Teaching them that education is a positive, useful part of everyday life.
- Facilitating the rebuilding of healthy family relationships.
- Emphasizing spiritual values through daily interaction with positive role models.
Lock Haven West Branch Christian Academy
(Mennonite)5.2 mi | 9 students | Gr. 1-9
Lock Haven Lock Haven Catholic Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)5.4 mi | 153 students | Gr. K-6
Lock Haven Lock Haven Christian School
(Baptist)5.7 mi | 40 students | Gr. PK-12
Avis Walnut Street Christian School
(Baptist)12.5 mi | 134 students | Gr. PK-12
Aaronsburg Penns Valley Amish Parochial School
(Amish)19.4 mi | 23 students | Gr. 1-8