|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 8|
|Learning Programs Supported||Title 1, ACT 89, Speech Therapy|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||14% (PA School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, polo, plaid jumpers, dress shirt, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,952|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on parish membership at St. Francis, St. Paul and Cathedral Churches. Non-Catholics welcome!|
|Admissions Director||Amy Santos|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country,
Football, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||23 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||8th Grade Play, Altar Servers, Art, Writing & Science Competitions, Back to School BBQ, Bring Someone Special to Lunch, Chess Club, Daddy Daughter Dance, Declamation Contest, Diocesan Spelling Bee, Disciples of the Month, Dogtag Program (Do One Good Thing & Generously!), Family Free Movie Nights, German Club, MathCounts, National History Day, Prayer Partners, Rosary Club, SJV Gazette, Safety Patrol, Student Band, Student Council, Vianney Voices Student Choir, Yearbook Committee 8th Grade Play, Altar Servers, Chess Club, German Club, MathCounts, Rosary Club, SJV Gazette, Safety Patrol, Student Band, Art, Writing & Science Competitions,
Back to School BBQ,
Bring Someone Special to Lunch,
Daddy Daughter Dance,
Diocesan Spelling Bee,
Disciples of the Month,
Dogtag Program (Do One Good Thing & Generously!),
Family Free Movie Nights,
National History Day,
Vianney Voices Student Choir,
- Curriculum based on Diocesan guidelines that exceed set state requirements.
- Intellectually stimulating Early Childhood programs.
- Full day Kindergarten that provides a headstart on reading, mathematics and writing skills.
- Title 1 Remedial Support, Resource Room, Speech Therapy, Guidance Counselor and ACT 89.
- Specialty subjects for K-8: Art and Music Appreciation, Physical Education, Second Language Skills, Library Studies and Technology Instruction.
- Daily religious instruction and prayer.
- Emphasis on Catholic values, traditions and devotions.
- Weekly participation in school Masses with student participation.
- Sacramental opportunities.
- Mission and service projects.
Profile last updated: 09/07/2012
Allentown Kindercare Learning Center
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.1 mi | 10 students | Gr. K
Allentown 17th Street KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.1 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Allentown Kids Peace National Centers W
Special Education School0.5 mi | 36 students | Gr. 8
Allentown The Lutheran Academy
Special Program Emphasis (Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod)0.6 mi | 77 students | Gr. PK-8
Allentown Jewish Community Center Kindergarten
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Jewish)0.7 mi | 15 students | Gr. K