Grades: K - 9 | 88 students
Harvest Christian Academy
Standards for Excellence
• To exalt the name of Christ and seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
• To be steadfast in prayer and diligent on our efforts to glorify God in all we say and do.
• To help each student grow in their walk with Christ, as they study, understand and obey the Word of God and develop a Christian world and life view.
• To provide an outstanding instructional program that places the Bible at the center of the curriculum.
• To provide a Christ-honoring, education of the highest quality, with emphasis on excellence in academics, character, service, athletics, performing and fine arts, social skills, cultural awareness and computer technologies.
• To instill in the heart and mind of the students a strong love and dedication to Christ, family and country.
• To establish priorities and implement strategic action plans to attract and retain qualified professionals to enhance the curriculum and expand the learning resources.
• To promote a partnership in Christ with Students, Parents, Staff, Faculty, Administration, Board, area churches and the community.
• To encourage open and honest communication and utilize teamwork to promote a community spirit.