|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||31% (PA School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||75%|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 12 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,041|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is all-inclusive. Payment options include monthly instalments.|
|% on Financial Aid||45%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,958|
|Admissions Director||Andrea Myers|
- We believe that:
- Children learn by doing.
- Helping children learn to think is as important as teaching any specific subject matter.
- Learning occurs in ways unique to each child.
- Children's curiosity and initiative are integral to their education.
- Independence is a vital part of every child's development.
- Working with others enhances children's growth in every domain.
- Every person is a thinker, creator, and contributor.
- The natural world is a place to learn.
- Childhood should be fun, and children should find joy in learning.
Profile last updated: 09/09/2013
Gladwyne Wetherill School
Montessori School1.3 mi | 58 students | Gr. K 1 Review
Lafayette Hill Congregation Or Ami Nur & Kdg
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Jewish)1.4 mi | 116 students | Gr. PK-K
Philadelphia Les Petits Cherubs-cathedral
Alternative School1.5 mi | 40 students | Gr. K-3
Lafayette Hill St. Philip Nerl School
(Roman Catholic)1.7 mi | 432 students | Gr. PK-8
Philadelphia Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
(Roman Catholic)1.7 mi | 446 students | Gr. K-9