|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading, Language and Math supported instruction|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||5% (PA School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||25%|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English, AP History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,896|
|Tuition Notes||Middle School and High School different rates. Scholarships available. Multi-child discounts available.|
|% on Financial Aid||25%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Parsons|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf,
Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chorus, Handbells, Instrument Lessons, J-term, Select Ensembles Band, Chorus, Handbells, J-term, Instrument Lessons,
Our core values
1. Academic Excellence: MCCS strives to meet the highest standards of academic excellence in an environment where students may learn on their individual levels. It is our objective to prepare our students to graduate from MCCS with the skills necessary to function successfully in today's world.
2. Bible Integration: In the life of every Christian, Biblical principles cannot be separated from daily living; therefore, the Bible is integrated into all classes by using teachable moments to share from God's Word.
3. Biblical Philosophy: The Bible is the inerrant Word of God and guides all we do at MCCS.
4. Biblical Worldview: We promise the use of the Bible as the lens through which teachers and students view the world.
5. Critical Thinking: We encourage students to think logically, to use educated reasoning to solve problems, and to practically apply those things they have learned to all areas of their lives.
6. Great Commission: The Christian school cooperates with the evangelical church and the home to evangelize and disciple students and family members. The Christian school also encourages and trains students to evangelize within their spheres of influence.
7. Nondiscrimination: MCCS does not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, national and ethnic origin, disability or handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. However, we do reserve the right to require students to adhere to the beliefs held by MCCS. Parental
8. Education Responsibility: Parents, not the school or the state, have the primary responsibility for educating their children. MCCS seeks to assist parents with this responsibility.
9. School Improvement: We actively seek to identify areas of possible improvement that will bring glory and honor to God. Doing so will promote the mission of MCCS and will demonstrate to God and to the students our commitment to excellence.
10. Student Activities: MCCS offers spiritual, academic, athletic and fine arts activities in order to develop well-rounded students.
Profile last updated: 08/31/2013
Elizabethtown St. Peter Parochial School
(Roman Catholic)1.1 mi | 70 students | Gr. PK-5
Elizabethtown Hildebrandt Learning Center
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.3 mi | 14 students | Gr. K
Mount Joy Lancaster Mennonite School — Kraybill Campus
(Mennonite)5.9 mi | 283 students | Gr. K-8
Middletown Middletown Area Bible Ch Academy
(Baptist)5.9 mi | 7 students | Gr. 5-12
Middletown Sonshine Learning Station
(Christian)6.4 mi | 40 students | Gr. K-4