Grades: PK - 12 | 149 students
Cornerstone Christian Academy provides our students with a safe, loving environment where God can guide their progress and minister to their hearts and minds.
The rural facility setting,and teachers who are wholely dedicated to a divine calling make CCA a unique school unlike any other.
CCA ministers to homeschool families as well as public school transfers with individual development plans for successful transitions.
There is no other school like our school....Come and see all God is doing at CCA!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||92%
State avg.: 37%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|% on Financial Aid||12%|
|Admissions Director||Teddi Jean Thornburg|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Rogers|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Program, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team), Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello), Spanish Club 4-H Program, Spanish Club, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team),
Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello),
- Total biblical integration through the curriculum and teaching
- Dedicated teachers providing individual consultation
- Athletic opportunites for children in 1st-8th (Swimming), 3rd-6th (Soccer, Basketball, Track, Cheer), and 6th-12th (Football, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country)
- Strings Program to include violin, viola, cello for 1st-8th grades
- Language Arts Indivdual Consultations
- Strong Science Program with Labs for 1st-8th; Excellence in regional competitions
- ACSI Membership; Seeking Accreditation in 2006-2007
- Chior, Art, PE, Spanish, Library Electives
- Students recognized for exemplary behavior in our community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GranburyGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
3846 N Highway 144
Granbury, TX 76048
1410 Glenhaven -- P.O.Box 2017
Cleburne, TX 76033
AledoGrades: PK-12 | 53 students
Po Box 117
Aledo, TX 76008
CleburneGrades: K-8 | 31 students
111 Meadow View Dr
Cleburne, TX 7603320.1K-8
CleburneGrades: PK-8 | 35 students
111 Meadowview Dr.
Cleburne, TX 76033
Rental Market Monitor
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.
June 28, 2015
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.