Key School Inc
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1 - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language Based and Other Special Needs|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||18% (TX School Avg.: 30%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||40%|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
(uniform style pants or skirts, collared shirt)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,300|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid||15%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,650|
- Key School's primary objective is to provide a positive, nurturing, structured, and effective learning environment where students feel secure in their ability to learn.
- Key School motivates students to develop time management skills, organizational skills, learning strategies, and effective study skills.
- Key School facilitates optimal learning for students who need specialized remediation.
- Key School enhances students' self-esteem and confidence by designing a success-oriented learning process.
- All students receive an individualized schedule based on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Key School aids students with learning disabilities including dyslexia, dysgraphia, language processing deficits, dyscalculia, ADHD, and other forms of learning differences.
Gr. 1-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. PK-9 | 2.2 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 2.2 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 2.2 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 2.5 mi. away