|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||7% (UT School Avg.: 20%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ten month school year: Aug-June|
|Admissions Director||Larry Jensen|
- Age-Appropriate Curriculum for Pre-K (4-5) and Preschool (3-4).
- Curriculum focussed on educating the "Whole Child" includes pre-reading, social development, early math, science, social studies, art, music and vigorous outdoor play.
- State-of- the-art facility: Roomy, bright classrooms, 800 s/f music room, computer lab, unique & creative outdoor playground.
- Outstanding teachers: Newcastle has a stable and well trained teaching staff.
- Three decade history of excellence: Reputed to be the Salt Lake area's most complete preschool experience, Newcastle has been named Best of State Utah several times.
Profile last updated: 01/17/2014
Draper Draper KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.6 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Draper Oxford Academy
Alternative School0.7 mi | 22 students | Gr. 3-12
Draper Gateway Academy
All-boys | Special Program Emphasis0.8 mi | 20 students | Gr. 8-12
Draper Juan Diego Catholic High School
(Roman Catholic)1 mi | 818 students | Gr. 9-12
Draper St. John Baptist Elementary School (pk-5)
(Roman Catholic)1 mi | 690 students | Gr. K-6