Epiphany Catholic School
|School Membership(s)||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||15% (VA School Avg.: 27%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||55%|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner-$3,200 Non-Parishioner-$4,500 Grade School Discount for siblings|
|% on Financial Aid||27%|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
- Christ is the center at Epiphany. We offer frequent opportunities for students to live their faith and personally express their relationship with God. As the central and defining example, Epiphany students gather every Friday and Holy Days for Mass and actively take part in the liturgy.
- Religion is not just a class for Epiphany students. God is invited to be a part of each child's daily life. The entire student body gathers each morning to begin the day in song and prayer. A thread of faith is woven through the entire curriculum.
- An Epiphany education builds an understanding of the world beyond the schoolyard. With emphasis on the basic virtues of respect & responsibility, self discipline, generosity, gratitude, empathy & compassion, cooperation, honesty, stewardship, peacemaking and friendship, Epiphany students become fine stewards of our Church, our community and our environment.
Related School News:
- Why Did a Culpeper Cop Kill a Retired Sunday School Teacher in a Church Parking Lot?
posted on May 14, 2012 at 10:18:00 am
On February 9, 2012, 54-year-old retired Sunday school teacher Patricia Cook was shot to death in the parking lot of Epiphany Catholic School in Culpeper, Virginia. The Culpeper police officer who shot and killed Cook claims that he was responding to reports of a suspicious woman sitting in her vehicle on ...
- St. Luke's, Epiphany combine middle school basketball squads
posted on February 25, 2011 at 09:35:12 am
Students from St. Luke’s and Epiphany Catholic School came together for the first time ...
- MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL: Epiphany, St. Luke's team up to form hoops squads
posted on February 24, 2011 at 09:51:41 am
Middle School students from Epiphany Catholic School and St. Luke’s ...
Gr. K-9 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 0.2 mi. away
Gr. PK-9 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 7.7 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 10.3 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 11 mi. away