St John School
|School Membership(s)||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||reading and math related differences|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||23% (WA School Avg.: 22%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||60%|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom dress code||Formal
(Uniform for grades K-8. See web page for details.)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,751|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate listed is for parish families. Out of parish families pay $7,987|
|% on Financial Aid||30%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Michele C. Thornquist|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Track and Field||Volleyball|
|Total Extracurriculars||10 extracurriculars|
|Children's Choir||Journalism Club|
|Math Club||Middle School Drama Club|
|Schola Choir||Science Club|
|Speech Team||Technology Club|
- Our students are immersed in an environment fostering a life-long love of learning through excellent religious, academic, and co-curricular activities.
- Montessori preschool available for 3 to 5 year olds.
- Year round extended care available for 3 years old through grade five.
- Physical education, music, library, art, and Spanish for all grades.
- After school study program for grades 6-8.
- Full time reading and math specialists for grades K-8.
- Accelerated math option for middle school
- Families of all faiths are welcome
Profile last updated: 05/07/2013
Facebook School Page:
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. 9-12 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. PK-2 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 1.4 mi. away