Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||2% (WI School Avg.: 16%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||17%|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. M. Eigenschink|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School exists to as a mission outreach and to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to bring up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. To the end of educating the whole child, body, mind, and soul, Holy Trinity Lutheran School subscribes to the following:
- To teach God's Word diligently in obedience to Divine command.
- To provide for both the temporal and etetrnal welfare of the child by means of a complete Christian education.
- To promote Christian conduct in an environment of Christian teachers and classmates.
- To instill in each child a love for work in God's kingdom.
- To encourage an active church life and Bible-centered home life.
- To train our children to become honest and useful Christian citizens of our country.
Gr. K-9 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-8 | 2.3 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 3.2 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 3.7 mi. away
Gr. 6-12 | 3.8 mi. away