- St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a premier K4 through grade 12 system that provides an exceptional educational experience rich in the arts, languages, sciences, technology, and most importantly Catholic values.
- At St. Joe's, we prepare each student to embrace lifelong learning through nurturing intellectual curiosity and promoting critical thinking.
- We offer small class sizes which allow for personal attention from our instructors. Our school offers achallenging curriculum.
- We encourage students to push themselves academically and their efforts are consistently rewarded with strong standardized test scores, matriculation in the colleges of their choice, and significant scholarships and awards.
- Students in grades 6-12 have their own laptops. he 2011 ACT averages for this year are at 24.1— above state and national averages.
- Curriculum is monitored daily with “Learning Walks” to cross reference state, national, and Milwaukee Archdiocesan standards.
St Joseph Catholic Academy
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||779 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wanda Jaraczewski|
- The integration of technology through our One-to-One Laptop program teaches students how to acquire information, communicate, and learn effectively in a technologically demanding world..
- Middle and high school students benefit from a dedicated Writing Lab and an ACT Prep Lab.
- Elementary students benefit from a state-of-the-art math and accelerated reading programs.
- World languages (Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish) are offered at all grade levels beginning in kindergarten to exposestudents tovarious cultures and languages.
- Artistically ambitious fine arts and theaterprogram motivate students to show their creativity.
- A traditional discipline of Catholic schools is maintained including the Lancer Value System.
- A full-time Campus Minister directs service projectsin all grades both locally and internationally.
Profile last updated: 09/04/2012
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 1 mi. away
Gr. PK-6 | 1.1 mi. away