|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||30%|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,000|
|Tuition Notes||K - $15,450.00 1-5 - $16,100.00 6-8 - $16,700.00 9-12 - $18,300.00|
|Admissions Director||Angela Bailey|
|Admissions Associate||Sue Reid|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Club, Destination Imagination, Drama, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Private School Interscholastic Competition (PSIA), Robotics, Sci://Tech Expo, Science Quest, Student Council Drama, Mu Alpha Theta, Robotics, Science Quest, After School Club,
National Honor Society,
Private School Interscholastic Competition (PSIA),
- Our Beliefs:
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A well-rounded education addresses multiple styles of learning.
- Students benefit when the staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for helping students learn.
- A positive, nurturing environment supports the development of the whole student.
- A low student-teacher ratio enables students and staff to develop mutual respect and close relationships.
- We support the IB Learner Profile, which states that students will become….
Profile last updated: 10/15/2013
- School Location Miles Students Grades
Tomball The Woodlands Preparatory School
27440 Kuykendahl Rd
Tomball , TX , 77375
The Woodlands Kangaroo Forest Early Childhood Center
7303 S Forestgate Dr
The Woodlands , TX , 77382
(281)465-4069Early Childhood / Day Cares1.4 mi | 11 students | Gr. PK-KG
Spring Primrose School Of The Woodlands At Sterling Ridge
6909 Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring , TX , 77382
(281)681-3500Early Childhood / Day Cares1.8 mi | 144 students | Gr. K
SpringThe John Cooper School
1 John Cooper Dr
Spring , TX , 77381
SpringInterfaith Child Development Center
5630 Rush Haven Drive
Spring , TX , 77381
(281)292-3617Early Childhood / Day Cares2 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK