Grades: PK-5 | 40 students
The Academy of academic Excellence began with a vision of a small schoolhouse environment that encompassed a tremendous wealth of learning strategies for Kindergartners to third graders.
AAE still maintains this vision today.
With a low student to teacher ratio, the school seeks to identify and cater to the learning style of each student.
Parents are gladly received as engaged participants in this customized learning process.
The world is our class room.
Math, reading, history, science, arts, music, physical education, and technology are not learned in isolation, but are fully integrated in the AAE curriculum.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms on Tues. Thurs, T.shirt on Fridays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,750|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Rita Busch|
- "Intelligence is not what you know but what you do when you don't know" - Albert einstein articulated this many years ago, and his timeless observation best describes the formula for the educational paradigm utilized by the Academy of Academic Excellence(AAE) today.
- AAE enrolls students from Kindergarten through third grade. In order to provide students with a balanced education, Mrs. Rita Busch, owner and dean of the school, has created a curriculum that incorporates the most exemplary principles from a variety of programs in public and private education.
- AAE is committed to providing a learning environment that:
- encourages curiosity, li>supports thinking "outside the box", li>promotes creativity in art and writing, li>exposes children to unique, new ideas, li>rewards good citizenship, li>teaches leadership and problem-solving skills, and, li>helps develop an insatiable love of learning.
- AAE seeks to delicately weave all the educational areas together by joining master atisans, students, faculty, family and the community with the unique vision of the school. AAE embraces cultural diversity and celebrates its many international and multi-faith students by sharing in learning about their heritage, customs and traditions.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HenricoGrades: 5 | 2 students
12484 Church Road
Henrico, VA 23233
HenricoGrades: PK-K | 80 students
2920 Pump Road
Henrico, VA 23233
RichmondGrades: PK-KG | 120 students
12400 Three Chopt Rd
Richmond, VA 23233
RichmondGrades: PK-12 | 583 students
11600 Gayton Rd
Richmond, VA 23238
HenricoGrades: 6-12 | 47 students
12800 West Creek Pkwy
Henrico, VA 23238
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.