Academy of Academic Excellence
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 5|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||10% (VA School Avg.: 27%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom dress code||Formal
(Uniforms on Tues. Thurs, T.shirt on Fridays)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,750|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Rita Busch|
- "Intelligence is not what you know but what you do when you don't know" - Albert einstein articulated this many years ago, and his timeless observation best describes the formula for the educational paradigm utilized by the Academy of Academic Excellence(AAE) today.
- AAE enrolls students from Kindergarten through third grade. In order to provide students with a balanced education, Mrs. Rita Busch, owner and dean of the school, has created a curriculum that incorporates the most exemplary principles from a variety of programs in public and private education.
- AAE is committed to providing a learning environment that:
- encourages curiosity, li>supports thinking "outside the box", li>promotes creativity in art and writing, li>exposes children to unique, new ideas, li>rewards good citizenship, li>teaches leadership and problem-solving skills, and, li>helps develop an insatiable love of learning.
- AAE seeks to delicately weave all the educational areas together by joining master atisans, students, faculty, family and the community with the unique vision of the school. AAE embraces cultural diversity and celebrates its many international and multi-faith students by sharing in learning about their heritage, customs and traditions.
Related School Videos:
Tim Thymes 2012/13
3 months ago
Gr. PK-5 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 5 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. K | 1.5 mi. away
Gr. K-12 | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. 6-12 | 2.1 mi. away
- June 20,2012 - As a parent of a 5 yr old attending this school, I could not be happier. The teachers at this school know how to motivate, stimulate and challenge the kids. The kids are exposed to languages, art, music, yoga, and they tailor the lessons to each kids ability. Kudos to the awesome teachers at AAE.*-Posted by Parent *